Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday party part 2




Here are a few more pictures from her party.

Here is the food table. I love how the sandwiches turned out, but my favorite was the cheese plate.
Gotta love cookie cutters!

Johnny modeling his tool belt and shovel.


I love this picture because it is really captures Molly to me. She does not like to be the center of attention at all. When she gets nervous she pulls on her lip like this. I love that Amy captured that in this photo.

Who needs games when you have a good rug to play under.


Molly with her flower shaped "Peanut butter bread" (She doesn't like jelly so that is what she calls it.).
Working hard on the garden.





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

What a wonderful party! My favorite Molly picture is the one in front of the mirror... so demure looking and in the next frame she's on the floor mixing it up with all the little guys. It looks like every one had a good time. The food table was amazing, and I love the tool belts. What fun!

Jennifer said...

I have to say before I forget that I *LOVE* that you had a friend take pictures for you. Utterly brilliant. I always take pictures of all the STUFF before (cake, games, etc.) because I am WAY TOO BUSY during the party. Hello, friend who is a great photographer! Love it.

Anyway, the sandwiches and cheeses are so stinkin' cute. I just love them. I REALLY love the picture of Molly with the candles. My youngest actually does a pulling-on-lip thing, too!

GREAT party, Sarah!!

DM Everitts said...

Wow Sarah, so much work! I am impressed, it all looks wonderful. Great job, and Happy Birthday to Molly!

Christie said...

Wow! looks like fun....wish we could could have been there....LOVE the skirt!!!! Can you make me one, too?

Trent and Meg said...

Oh my goodness...she is SUCH a doll! Love that picture of her pulling on her lip...what a sweet girl. And peanut butter bread...a woman after my own heart (love them separate, but not together ;)

Kate said...

It looks like a GREAT party!!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Molly looks so happy-- can't believe she is 3!

mcshammd6 said...

Beautiful party. Food looks to cute to eat.