Thursday, February 17, 2011

How do I get so behind?

I get so behind on blogging and then I have even less of a desire to blog, so I decided to just put the pictures on and go from there!

OUr "BIG, HUGE, DEATHLY SNOWSTORM" was really not that big of a deal We did get some good snow and ice, but we were prepared to be stuck in the house for a long time. Tunrs out it was more of a nuisance than fun. (We like storms at our house!)

Molly was excited to go out and play though!


With all of the cold weather, the trampoline has been getting a lot of use!


Oue friend Margaret came to visit us and we had such a great time with her. Molly LOVES her and was so sad when she left. I love her too, so I was so glad she was able to come for a visit. Hurry back Margaret!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you got some snow. You got it in the perfect way--for a few days. That's the best! None of this 6-months-of-it crap. (I [heart] my bad attitude!) I L-O-V-E the picture on the trampoline. That is awesome! I still think that is the best kid toy EVER invented. What a great shot!! :)

Trent and Meg said...

Oh cute!! So glad Margaret got to come and visit you guys...she is so the best!!! Glad the snow wasn't as intense as predicted either... looks like it was just enough to have fun in :)