Monday, August 31, 2009

Petting Zoo

We went to a great little petting zoo and I think Molly has found her happy place!



The petting zoo is attached to a park that we played on for a while.

The monkeys were fun...


...The horse was cute and soft...

...but the goats are Molly's new best friends. You would have thought they were her siblings. These two goats took to her as well.



She LOVES goats.





Of all the animals to choose from I would have thought the horse would have won her over, but those goats just have a place in her heart. We have already gone back and she still only wanted to play with the goats!

10 comments:

Ben & Rachel said...

She is so cute! You will have to get a goat as a pet!

Sister Mullen said...

Molly looks so comfortable with all the animals... I'm with the goats, I like Molly too. :)

Janell said...

Molly's adorable. Goats aren't adorable. It looks like it was a fun day for your family :)

DM Everitts said...

Goats...(sob) I miss our goats! I am so glad that Molly gets to go play with the animals! What a fun place to go!

Kate said...

What a fun field trip! I am glad you guys found something to do out there:)

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well in Indiana. I am still trying to get out from under boxes and get everything taken care of to get my kids in school, but one of these days I will be a better blogger! :) I love all the family stops you made along the way. Looks like SUCH a fun time!! We had a lot of storms when we first arrived in NY (which was about the same time you arrived in IN), but we never lost power. Whew. Anyway, love your posts. I love that Molly loves the goats. My kids were always that way--I don't know if it's because goats are friendliest or because goats are their size, but goats were the clear winners. How nice that you found that fun place!

mcshammd6 said...

Molly looks so happy. What FUN!!

Charlie and Amparo said...

Molly, is getting so big. She's just adorable. She needs a goat pet. ha!

Boop said...

Maybe you need to buy Molly a pet. How do you feel about a goat in your house?

Kimmy said...

I love you Sarah!