Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip To California!

While Nathan and his dad drove the moving truck from Washigton to Indiana, Sarah and Molly went to California.



Uncle Everitt loaded Molly up with sugar. I cant complain, because that is what I have been doing to his kids for years now! Plus I had my revenge a little later!


Molly LOVED her newest cousin Brooke. Every time she saw her she would have to touch her and hold her. Brooke has the sweetest personality, but I think she would have rather avoided Molly. Sorry Brookey!



The last night I was there we had a Teta sleep over. This is where I got my revenge. The night was filled with sugar, games, a movie and then off to bed. We had a great time!


3 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

All those cute little Everitt cousins... how fun! Can't believe Molly is so grown up. She doesn't look like a baby when she is holding Brooke, she looks like a little girl.

Ben & Rachel said...

I want a Teta sleepover!

DM Everitts said...

We are so glad you were able to visit... my girls are still talking about the Teta sleepover, and the candy!