Sunday, August 30, 2009

Arrival in Indiana

We all met up in Indiana on Saturday and Molly enjoyed bossing Tibu around. She got sick the night before we came home as evidenced by her runny nose.
She loves wearing Tibu's hats!


I guess she didnt want him to go back home because while he was trying to pack, she climbed in to his suitcase!
Since being here we have had amazing storms with tornado sirens, we have lost power 4 times, we have eaten the BEST corn we have ever had, and met a lot of great people. Nathan has started school and our house is looking liveable! We miss our friends in washington, but we are still excited for this new adventure!

6 comments:

Kate said...

I am glad you guys are there safe and sound. It looks like Molly had fun with Tibu and I love her little curls!

Sister Mullen said...

Hurrah! You're back! Sounds like an exciting life out there in Indiana. Actually Molly was just trying to stow away in Tibu's suitcase so she could come to Grana's house... Sure love that little cookie. It's good to see pictures again.

Boop said...

I'm so glad things are working out! Keep us posted on all the fun and new things you are doing. I miss seeing you in YW and Carlin sends kisses to Molly:)

krimmeez said...

Ahh, I totally miss the corn! Now I'm going to crave it forever. What do you think it would taste like if you Fed-Exed me some?? J/K I'm glad you guys are settled well. I hope Nathan is liking school. Did he get that fellowship? Have you actually seen any tornadoes yet? Scary. Luckily we never saw any. Miss you guys!

Sarah said...

I hate the first month or so in a new place. Still missing old friends and trying to get to know new ones... It's always hard for me but you are so much better at meeting people than I am. Sounds like you guys are doing great! Good luck with the new adventure!

Seth & Tonya said...

Hey sarah! i read all your blog thus far got to the bottom and decided to leave a comment on this one. Thats really cool about your grandpa and finding that house... that's neat. So how are you liking indiana? i think this is going to end up more of a message than a comment.. but oh well.. eh i think i'll stop and do your facebook... i'll do that.. k-bye