Friday, March 11, 2011

Gymnastics

Molly just finished a fun little gymnastics class. She loved the class and would just smile the whole time. Something we have learned about Molly is that she does not like it when Nathan and I clap for her or cheer for her. When she started the class I had to leave and not be there or she wouldn't do anything. By the end she let me watch but not say anything. Yesterday was the last class and each child had to do a little routine for all of the parents and then we all clapped and they got a little medal. As soon as she saw the first kid go I could tell she was very nervous, but when her turn came, she did it and she even let me clap for her!










Hooray for Molly!

After class we get to go downstairs and play in the big gym.
Rope swing in to the foam pit

Her favorite thing is the trampoline. No big surprise there. This girl is always jumping!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, how fun!!! Great pictures--she looks like she's having the best time ever. :) Preston was like that when he was little--us clapping, him performing in front of us. He got more used to it as he got bigger. I'm glad Molly had so much fun. I just LOVE classes for little ones. It is so much fun to watch them learn and enjoy something new.

Trent and Meg said...

What an awesome kid--looks like a natural to me! :)

Mark and Karen said...

So stinkin cute! She does look like she is having a blast!!!

One of my favorite things as mom has been watching my kids blossom from being really shy to performing well. Love it!

Pam said...

3-year-olds do not have that kind of form. What is with this kid?

Margaret said...

oh MAN she's a cutie! And I love her expressions when you can see her mouth WIDE open - so fun!

P.S. The word verification thingy is "supestur" - 'cause Molly's a superstar??

DM Everitts said...

Looks so fun! Great job Molly!