Monday, June 28, 2010

Clarification

A few of you have asked what we are doing in California and I realized we never really clarified why we are here. Nathan is doing an intership here in San Diego for the summer and we head back to Indiana in August. We are having a great time.
Sarahs family all got together for a BBQ the other day because Deric and Muria and their kids headed out to New Hampshire for the summer. All the cousins were together so we tried to grab a picture. This is all but Brooke, who was sleeping.



Ben and Rachel are moving to Utah in August so getting everyone together is going to be a lot harder. These kids grew up together and really love eachother.

6 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

Wonderful family, wonderful pictures! What a cute bunch of kids.

Alicia said...

I just noticed that we have the same blog background. How cool is that? We have the same taste. Also, I noticed that you know one of my friends (thanks to facebook letting me know). How do you know Megan Honsvick? She blogs too, although I wish it was more often. . . I know she's in California now. Do you know her from there? We were neighbors at USU for awhile. She's a sweetheart.

Kate said...

I am glad you all had the beginning of the summer together! That is fun!

Molly looks so much like Nate in those pictures!

DM Everitts said...

*tears* it was a fun BBQ and we will miss everyone!

Christie said...

SHHHH!!! No one was supposed to know that Brooke wasn't there!

Sarah said...

How fun to do an internship in San Diego! I hope it was a great summer for you.