Tuesday, June 29, 2010

American Girl

Belinda called me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to go with them to the American Girl store for lunch. I thought about it for less than a half a second and then said, "yes!". You see, I LOVE American Girl dolls. I love them. So going to the store and having a daughter to blame it on was a dream come true for me.


Frances with her doll Felicity

Waiting to go in for lunch

I just loved that the fruit was cut in shapes!


They let Madeline and Molly borrow dolls for the lunch.



Me and Molly




Dessert!
It was so much fun to be there. I know Molly is a little too young for all of this, but I couldnt turn down a chance to go.
I realize that I am not a little girl, but I sure felt like one!






11 comments:

DM Everitts said...

How fun! I have wanted to take my girls down for a while now. We are supposed to live a little through our children right?!

Janell said...

I'm so envious! It looks like fun :)

Melanie said...

So fun! I'm already planning my first trip there... all in the name of Leah, of course!

Hansens said...

I serioulsy want to go there, or I want to order just one little thing so I get the catalog for life.

Shari said...

I'm blessed with three daughters who I can share my love of dolls with. I'm curious what your dessert was. I can't tell from the picture. P.S. The wallpaper (is that the right word?) on your blog is very cute.

Kate said...

That is SOOOOOO cool!!!! I am jealous!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness, how very fun!! I am glad you jumped at the chance! And glad you took pictures!

mcshammd6 said...

What fun!! It will be even more fun in a few more years.

Karisa said...

Molly always looks so stinkin' cute!

Katie said...

I am so jealous! I spent most of my childhood looking through American Girl Doll catalogs and dreaming about the day that I might have a doll of my very own (a day that sadly never came). It looks like you girls had a lot of fun! And your Molly gets cuter every time I see a picture of her :)

Seth & Tonya said...

that looks like sooo much fun! i can't believe how big molly is getting.. its crazy!