Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our newest pictures

Molly was really sick last week, hence the reason she is in pajamas in these pictures, but I thought I would post what we had!

She had not really been eating and she was waking up a million times during the night (she had a bad ear infection). One night she asked for Peanut butter bread. So we gave it to her. She and Nathan had Peanut butter sandwiches at 1 o'clock in the morning.


Nathan and Molly made me a cake for my birthday. Molly calls the "Happy Birthday" song, "Happy the Birthday".
As a side note, she also calls tissues, "bless you's".
Love it!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

j+b said...

CUTE!CUTE!Hope you had a great birthday!

Mark and Karen said...

I love that you post these cute things while they are fresh. I didn't start blogging until my kids were older and I have forgotten many of the cute things they did at this age. I could of written it down I guess but blogging is so much easier and I can actually make out the words unlike my handwriting. Way to go!

merrilykaroly said...

Bless you.

Sarah, you have such a beautiful, twinkly smile. :)

Jennifer said...

SUCH cute pictures! I was sad when you wrote "really sick." Sick is bad, but really sick is just very, very sad. Poor Molly. Those darn ear infections are the worst!! :( I love her cute phrases, too. :)

Trent and Meg said...

What a cute little bean!!! She is so sweet...no wonder, she has pretty sweet parents :)

Ben & Rachel said...

She is so cute! And, Sarah you look HOT in those pictures! Great pictures!

Kate said...

Cute! They did a great job on the cake and the flower in your hair looks adorable!

Christie said...

Cute headband!

Christie said...

Cute headband!