Monday, August 30, 2010

Shoe Envy!

This is not a post about Molly, (shocker I know) but I need an outlet for my rantings and ravings! You see, I am a shoe person. I love shoes. I love high heeled, girly, flirty, cute shoes. But, I can't wear them so, I get shoe envy.



If I saw you in this little grey number I would stare.
Red patent heels would definately cause me to come up and pay you a compliment!



And if I was in need of something a little more conservative, these would be the source of my envying!

So when you catch me looking at your shoes, take it as a compliment and let me live a little through you.

And when you need an excuse to go buy some really great shoes, you just blame it on me. You are doing me a favor!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Ha! Well, if you say so, I think I just might need to go track down that first pair. So cute!

merrilykaroly said...

Oh man. That first shoe is adorable. I love shoes too, but it's my wallet that gets in the way :)

Ben & Rachel said...

I used to have so many pairs of shoes. And then I had kids. I now seem to have more kids than pairs of shoes. What has happened to my life?

Jennifer said...

I have shoe envy ALL THE TIME!! I have short, wide, freaky-shaped feet that don't fit into shoes, and when I see strappy, blingy things, I am SO DANG JEALOUS!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. :)

Sara said...

I am going to share this post with Mark and then go buy those gray shoes.

Hansens said...

I get strapless dress envy, tank-top envy and shorts envy. I hear ya sister.