Thursday, August 26, 2010

Utah

Ben and Rachel moved to Utah so I rode along with Rachel and the boys and spent the week with them. Christie went up to visit some of her family and then we all met up on Thursday and spent the weekend together. Our cousin was married on that Saturday and this is the cousins outside of the temple.


Now we are back in San Diego where we will be staying until December. Nathan's internship was extended, so here we are.
Things have been busy as we had to move to a different apartment, but eventually I will catch up on blogging!

8 comments:

Christie said...

Hey, Brooke made it in the picture!

Kate said...

Molly looks very happy to be with her cousins! So cute!!!

Glad you guys are settled in your new place!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a nice trip to Utah! That's cool you get to stay in San Diego a little longer. (I know I've already mentioned how great I think San Diego is!) Too bad it wasn't extended just a tiny bit more so you could miss an Indiana winter. ;)

Ben & Rachel said...

I miss you!!!! Come back!!!

Sister Mullen said...

I know that's not all of Grammie Pammie's "kids" but it sure it a great group. Molly's a lucky little girl! From her smile, she seems to know.

*ehu. said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I thought I missed you!!!

Sara said...

Okay if you will be there through December, we WILL see you! I am determined!

Trent and Meg said...

Thanks for the update--love hearing what is going on with you guys :)