Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'm blogging to avoid packing!


I should be cleaning and packing, but I am tired of doing that so I decided to blog. Nathan has been so busy with school lately, and Molly really misses him. Every morning she asks me to leave and only wants her daddy. Nathan is so good about spending what time he does have with her. The other morning we were getting ready to go drop him off at school and I walked in to the room and saw this. She knows exactly how to get her daddy to stay for just a few more minutes. Last week after two all nighters in a row he came home and slept for two hours. He had to be back at school so I went in to wake him up and Molly said. "I want daddy to play with me" and sure enough he went in to go play for a couple of minutes. He is a pretty amazing daddy. She is a very persuasive little girl!



Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Hansens said...

Priceless!

Jennifer said...

(packing!? where are you going?) I LOVE the pictures! What a sweet daddy. Poor Nathan... This is the hard part, I'm sure.

Nathan and Sarah said...

We are headed to San Diego for the summer for an internship! Should be fun!

Sister Mullen said...

Those pictures are treasures! I'm sorry you're having to pack all alone... glad you took a break. You got a rest, we got more pictures of Molly. Yeah!

Kate said...

Those pictures are DARLING!!! Enjoy the summer! I wish I was there to help you pack!

Ben & Rachel said...

So cute! What a good dad. Now get back to packing!!!

DM Everitts said...

I am so GLAD you are packing, and bloggin. I love to hear about your family and see cute pictures... like the vacuum ones... but I can't wait to see you all in person!

Kimmy said...

So cute! How are you?! I tried to call you a couple times awhile back. I need to call you soon. Sounds like you are a busy girl right now. Loves from the east!

Trent and Meg said...

She is so sweet--love that little face of hers!

The Asays said...

Found your blog first! Have a great summer, you will be missed!!

Danielle Martins #Oficial said...

Hi, I like your blog, your daughter is beautiful. how can I be a follower of your blog?
U big hug for you and your family.