Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas is coming!!!

We love Christmas time! Molly is decked out and ready to celebrate!




And it finally started to snow and get cold. Nathan took Molly outside and she loved it. She loves the wind and getting wet. She will turn her face right in to the wind and laugh. Silly little girl. The wind was 55 miles per hour so the snow didn't even have a chance to land on the ground. It is hard to see, but the snow is going completely side ways! We are really starting to understand that winter here is going to be cold! Our window in the kitchen is frozen shut and the ice is on the inside too. It really is cold!











6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love her little outfit. And her grin! I'm glad she likes the cold. My oldest is like that. Crazy boy. He is happiest outside with red cheeks. I know exactly what you are talking about with the sideways snow and the 55mph winds--we've had both this week, too. YUCK!

Sister Mullen said...

Molly looks like a cookie... so cute. Stay warm back there!

Ben & Rachel said...

Ben says that dogs also like to turn their head into the wind. Just saying...

Boop said...

I love the news around here, "stay tuned for more news about Arctic Blast 2009!" Give me a break!

I'm glad Molly likes the cold, I think she will be getting a lot of it. The question is, "Do you?" Give her a kiss from Carlin:)

krimmeez said...

Molly looks so cute. So festive! I hope you stay warm. Have you had an ice storm yet???

DM Everitts said...

Glad to know that Molly has a nice warm coat that has already survived the cold!!! Hope you stay warm out there... we can't wait to see you guys. It's been cold here too... 40 as a high the other day!!!