Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Anniversary

Our Anniversary is coming up and I can't believe that we have been married for 3 years. The time has gone so fast. I have never been more happy than I am with Nathan. I am lucky to have him. Sometimes I still catch myself thinking, "I can't believe I am actually married to Nathan" He is a very patient, kind, giving person. So here are some fun pictures from when we were dating, When we got engaged, and when we got married!


Rasberry Jam was the first thing we realized that we both loved. Usually food conversations showed us that we were very different. When We discovered that we both liked Jam, we were in the grocery store so we took a picture and decided that if Jam was the only food we could agree on, it was enough for us.
















He makes me laugh, He lets me cry and I am glad I get to spend forever with him!

12 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

OH MY GOSH, I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'M so happy you're celebrating your third anniversary, too! :D i still remember our good ol' byu single's ward days....oh, how i miss you, sarah!
i hope we get to catch up soon :) lots to update! love you! muah!

merrilykaroly said...

Awww! I loved the pictures. You two look so unbelievably happy :)

DM Everitts said...

What a beautiful couple you two are. We are so lucky to have you as family. We love you, Happy Early Anniversary!

*ehu. said...

Dude, I'm still so glad you get to spend forever with him. You rock! He's awesome! What more could ya ask for? CONGRATS!

Emily said...

Oh, those pictures are SO sweet! I especially love your header. Congrats on 3 years!

Boop said...

I love the pictures. You guys are so cute...I'm wondering what the deal is with the jam, though:)

mcshammd6 said...

Sooo Cute!!! I loved looking at your wedding pictures. Happy Days ahead!

Ben & Rachel said...

Woot Woot! You guys are some really good looking people! The pictures are wonderful! Happy Anniversary!

Trent and Meg said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are so cute!

Melanie said...

And you have the best "happily ever after" story- Happy Anniversary!

Lauren M said...

I'm so glad that you're apart the family, Sarah! Happy Anniversary!

Jennifer said...

Such beautiful pictures--I love them all! Everyone should be as happy as you guys are. Thanks for sharing those cute pictures! :)
P.S. We celebrated our 15 yr. anniversary yesterday, and we felt the same as you--happy to recall the past, loving the present, and happy for the future.