Sunday, September 27, 2009

TuTu

Molly loves to put clothes on her arms and head. Whenever she finds clothes on the floor, she loads herself up. She also loves her Tutu from last halloween, but it is getting a little too small. so I decided to make her one. Yes, me. The one who is terrible at this kind of stuff.









I cant stop smiling because she loves it. She is running all around the house laughing.
(in case anyone is wondering...NO I did not make one for myself. I will continue to live vicariously through her!)

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

How cute!! I'm SO impressed you made that! Good for you. She looks ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED!!

Boop said...

Oh my gosh, could she be any cuter? She knows how good she looks!

mbreck said...

How fun! She probably felt like a princess all day with that on.

DM Everitts said...

I love it, you did a great job Sarah! Molly looks so happy.

Trent and Meg said...

Sarah--you have to tell me how to make that--that is sooooooo cute!!! Nice job friend--and Miss Molly--what a sweetheart :)

krimmeez said...

What a cute tutu. you did such a great job!!! I love how much she loves us. Sooo cute!

Ben & Rachel said...

Molly makes that tutu looks so cute. I want a tutu now! I wonder if I will look as cute as Molly in that tutu?

Melanie said...

I love the tutu! Molly seems very pleased, too. And I love the snippets of your rug that are showing in the pictures- great choice!

Kate said...

That kid is so cute that she would look great in anything! But she really does look ADORABLE in the tutu! Nice job Sarah!!!

PS- I like the rug and good luck tonight!

Sara said...

you need to write a post on how to make that! So cute, and Molly looks like she is loving it!

Karisa said...

Wow! This post, for the first time, made me excited (rather than terrified) to be having a girl. She's so cute!

Sarah said...

I want to make one! Sounds like a good halloween costume to me.