Monday, June 22, 2009

Laundry day

Today is laundry day...it's been a long time coming. Molly loves helping with the laundry, but today I heard her struggling so I went to go see what she was doing and this is what I found. She had pushed the laundry basket out of our room and down the hall. She was SO proud of herself and so frustrated because it was really hard to move. I just had to laugh. She is a very determined little girl and really wanted to get that basket to the washer!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

Too cute... we have some determined little granddaughters! It's amazing how tuned children are to what we are doing and how we are doing it. After watching you Molly knew just what she wanted to do. Hope she always follows your example with such commitment.

Ben & Rachel said...

What a helper!

DM Everitts said...

Good job Molly... we just need to stay on track with laundry, vacuming, dishes, etc... do you think the children will always want to do them!!

Kate said...

She can come do our laundry anytime!!! :)

Boop said...

I love it...now if I could only get mine to do the same :)

Andrea said...

How cute.. The Laundry day here at the shannon house is Doom's day for me. I always wait to the last min to do it. Kaid loves helping as well. What a big helper she is :)

Mary Kalree said...

If only toddlers could do all the laundry...

Jennifer said...

How cute is that?!? I love those years when they are so anxious to help! And pretty good at it, too. :)