Tuesday, January 20, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things...

Molly has a few new hobbies that occupy her time.
She loves Nathan's rubiks cube.
She has developed an obsession with dogs lately. When she sees a dog she starts going crazy and wants to pet them. It is strange only because we are not big dog people. She truly LOVES them. She has now started acting like a dog. Everything gets carried around in her mouth!

She loves being outside. Amazingly we have had some nice weather so we took her to the park.


And she loves to be a little ham for the camera!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Charlie and Amparo said...

I love pictures! Molly is just cute and fun. I'm so jealous. I honestly can't wait till next Christmas.

Lauren M said...

I think I know where in the gene pool the loving dogs and acting like one comes from. Sorry Sarah.

Ben & Rachel said...

Ohh! She is so cute! Hopefully she won't want a dog when she grows up. We all know how Sarah feels about animals (ie. Figuero)

Unknown said...

You have a very cute little girl on your hands! That is great! It was so much fun seeing you in CA!

Sister Mullen said...

The Rubiks cube thing makes me laugh. She looks so happy in every photo... she's a lucky little girl to be so loved.

Lexey said...

Molly is a cutie!! I love her smile!

Sarah said...

holy smartie pants.

30 year-old Dad said...

Nate, I'm really disappointed you haven't solved that rubik's cube. What are you doing with your time?