Monday, January 5, 2009

Thanksmas

We went down to Sarah's family's house and spent "thanksmas" there. (we used to only call it thanksmas when we celebrated Christmas on thanksgiving, but the grandkids decided they wanted it to be called thanksmas on new years too.)

I used to hold this little girl and give her a bottle. Now she is holding my baby. Time flies!

hanging out with uncle Ben, Grant, Noah and Nelson.

Here is the whole crew. The family is growing REALLY fast!


Sarah's Mom makes stockings for every person in the family. It was fun to see them all filled and hung up together!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Charlie and Amparo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie and Amparo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charlie and Amparo said...

What a wonderful family you have. I love your Mom's stockings on the banister. Your nieces and nephews are just cute as always. I’m sure it was pretty entertaining have everyone there. Looks like you guys had a fun time.

merrilykaroly said...

that's a lot of stockings!!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! I love all the stockings hung on the stairs. Fun times.

Lexey said...

Sarah I am glad that you guys had a wonderful christmas. Molly is growing so fast. What a cutie!! I love the stocking idea!! I need to call you soon!!
lexey

Sarah said...

When I read your comment about how you were in Cali at the same time I was I just yelled out "Nooooooooooooo!!!!" and I think it echoed through the entire neighborhood. I'm so upset! So I want your entire travel itinerary for the next 2 years so this doesn't ever happen again.