Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trip to Utah

I recently had the opportunity to go to Utah so Molly could meet her great grand-parents. We had a great time getting to know everyone. It was nice to meet my Mother-in-law's side of the family. What great people they all are.

This is the great grandkid picture. And yes, that is our little Molly screaming her head off. you might be wondering, what happened to our smiley little girl that hams it up for a camera? Well, apparently she had the day off!

Molly liked to ride the bike with Great grandpa.

She also got to spend some time with her aunt Amparo...



...Uncle Charlie...


... and Aunt Lauren!
She just loved them. Charlie could get her laughing so hard and Amparo taught her how to play peek-a-boo. She now plays peek-a-boo non stop. Video to come!




Molly also got to spend quality time with Grana. I think Molly looks like her Grana. What a lucky little girl.




we went with Great grandma and Grandpa to a park and got chased by the geese and heard lots of stories. I learned a lot more about grandpa and what he has done in his life. What an amazing person and a smart, smart man!




We had a great time but unfortunately had to cut our trip short because Molly wasnt feeling well. It is good to be home so she can be in her own bed and scream without waking people up, but I wish we had been able to see the rest of our friends.
We also saw Mary Alice and her daughter, but didn't get pictures. And we spent a lot of time with Kate and Ellie, but again didn't get pictures. I will have to be more thorough next time!


4 comments:

Kate said...

I think Molly is crying because Ellie is poking her in the head. :) I made the CD of pictures to send to you, now I just have to get it in the mail. I hope Molly is feeling better!

merrilykaroly said...

Look at all those kids!! What a legacy those great grandparents have!

That last picture is just too precious.

We were very sad we didn't get to see you :( :( Come back soon.

Charlie and Amparo said...

We miss Moolllyy!!! We hope she gets better.

Sarah said...

I'm so sad that I don't live in Utah right now! I really want to meet Molly sometime before she's too old to care about her mom's crazy old friend. Don't you have some long lost relative in South Carolina that she needs to meet???