Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Through the years

Nathan's birthday is coming up so I thought I would update you all on the progress he has made in his life. Thanks to stories shared by his family, I have learned about a few important milestones in his life.

He understands that you have to blow out the candles now.



He's as big as his dad.

He has grown in to his tie.

He has learned that not all of the christmas ornaments go on the same branch!



He has slept...a lot!



Got married,


And became a father!


And continues to be an amazing person!

Happy Birthday Nathan! You have come a long way!



7 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

GAH! How cute is that little picture of Molly at the top of the blog?! SO CUTE!!!

Anyways, I thought your post about Nathan's upcoming birthday was so sweet and touching - I am so happy you two are in love and got married! Although....you forgot to add in the "Got Married" line: "Got married to the most amazing, gorgeous woman in the entire world, and he doesn't know how he ever did without her!"

;) love ya!

*ehu. said...

Oh Sarah! You look so radiant and blissful in your wedding photo!!

I wish you had a photo of Nathan doing that hand thing he would always do when he would be contemplating things...Ya know, when he would have the pads of his fingers tapping each other.

Nathan's so awesome! After I had moved to Orem, I needed a blessing at 1am. I had no one else to really call...He and Kevin (or maybe it was Jeremy) came over, in white shirts and ties to bless me. He even called the next day to follow up. Y'all are amazing!

Unknown said...

Craziness. Nate Dogg is a poppa now! And is a married man! Long time since those days of dunkin on the outside b-ball courts at Acalanes and bowling at Rheem bowl.

Congrats buddy and hope everything's good.

Chris Liang

hit me back when you can.
coldcashc21@hotmail.com

Emily said...

Sarah, that's so funny! Thanks for making me laugh. Hope your hubbie has an awesome birthday!

DM Everitts said...

We love you Nathan... Happy Birthday!!

merrilykaroly said...

Happy (belated) Birthday, Nathan! Those pictures are too cute. You really have learned a lot over the years, I guess.

Sarah, you look soooo beautiful in that wedding photo. I wish I could see more! I love your dress.

Charlie and Amparo said...

We LOVE Nathan! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!