Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Multnomah repeat!

What would a visit to Nathan and Sarah's be without going to Multnomah Falls. we have already pre-warned everyone that this is a must-do while visiting, so here we are with Muria and the kids.


Smiling with Daddy

Here we are with Jessica, Samantha, Sarah, Carrie, and Nelson


Muria and the girls on the bridge

and of course we had to play some nintendo


Check out the classic moves with the controller.
Raising your arms in hopes you will jump higher!


5 comments:

Charlie and Amparo said...

I love the picture of Nate and Molly. I miss MOLLY A LOT!!! Lucky* I'm amazed how much your nieces look soo much like you. It's like a whole bunch of little mini Sarah's at your place. They are all darling. I love it!! Keep posting pictures of Miss M.

Sarah said...

I just love that little smile. So now I have this cool thing on my blog that updates as people post and so I know you posted this 9 hours ago. The blog stalking has reached a new level.

DM Everitts said...

what beautiful children you have visiting you!! Thank you Sarah and Nathan for letting us visit you we are having such a good time!

Justin said...

I love the sweet Nintendo moves. My parents just bought a Wii which actually incorporates those moves into everyday play with the wireless remote. It's pretty sweet, but nothing can compare to the original.

Kate said...

I am glad for Multnomah Repeats-- I just love pictures of any kind! Keep posting pictures-- I love to look at them over and over again!

love,
Kate