Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hangin' out in California!

We recently had the chance to go visit Grana and Tibu (Nathan's parents) in Northern California. In fact, as of posting this blog, we're still in California. We've had a great time. Here are some pictures from our visit.



Our flight to California was Molly's first time on an airplane. Luckily, there were extra seats on the plane so Molly had a seat all to her self. She was very well-behaved the whole time.




Here's Molly with her younger cousin Ellie-Jane. They were matchy-matchy for July 4th.


Molly spent quite a bit of time being held. Here's Grana holding Molly.

Molly sleeps really well if she's being held--otherwise she won't spend much time asleep during the day. Here's she is with Uncle Johnny.


Here's Uncle Charlie holding Molly.

Molly went in to the spa for the first time while at Grana and Tibu's house.



Molly's swim diaper made her super-bouyant. She was in the spa for quite a while--she loved it! She is her mommy's daughter.

8 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

how cute are these pictures?! :) i especially love the two in the spa - molly's smile is just precious! :) anyways, i love you and miss you! i will definitely call you this week so we can catch up! muah!(PS - we find out on monday if it's a boy or a girl!! :D)

Justin said...

I seriously love her smile!

charity said...

Come on how cute can she get love the fourth of july outfits my girls had the same line from oshkosh ;)

Charlie and Amparo said...

I MISS MOLLY!!

-Amparo

Sister Mullen said...

I'm with Amparo... I miss Molly too, and Ellie and everyone else. It is so quiet around here. The only sound is the washing machine and dryer doing load after load of towels, sheets, etc. :) It was so great to have everyone here. I'll never look at the hydrangia bush without thinking of Molly.

Kate said...

more pictures please!

love,
-kate

Kellie said...

She is getting so big and so cute - love the spa pics, you have a little water baby.

Mystic Faery said...

She is very very cute!! I didn't realize you had a blog until yesterday. Very cool!

Hope all is well. If I catch my breath with all the kids activities and Home-school I will call you. Feel free to call me anytime!

I really want to take Sean to Portland. I liked Portland. It's beautiful, I like to visit. We will have to get together when we go!

You look so happy. I'm happy your happy!! :) Hugs