Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Big Brother!

Today is my oldest Brother's birthday and I absolutely adore this guy! He is one of my best friends and as long as I can remember he has been looking out for me.




When I was in high school, every guy that came over was interrogated by Everitt. In fact, Nathan was interrogated by Everitt the first time he met him and it was only my second or third time meeting Nathan. When he got back from his mission, Everitt went out a couple of times with this girl I really didn't care for. For one of their dates she came to pick him up so I decided it was time to get a little revenge on my over protective brother. I dressed up with saws and fake guns attached to my waist and my other brothers built a fire in front of me. The sign I am wearing says, "my brother is a Temple and I give out the recommends"
The girl just sat there staring at me not knowing what to do. Everitt peaked out the door and saw what was going on, he was laughing so hard he forgot to come save her from his crazy sister. It was worth all the hassle because that girl was out of the picture after that and he ended up marrying one of my best friends


He taught me how to ride a horse,

was my date for a daddy /daughter date in high school when I didn't have a Father to go with,


he stayed up all night before my wedding making a video of Nathan and I to play at our reception,

and bawled with me as we danced.

He is a kind, loving, generous person and I love him dearly.

Happy Birthday Everitt!




5 comments:

Melanie said...

You crack me up! What a great relationship!

Pam said...

Thanks for the memories. I love you both!

Emily said...

This is such a sweet post! Beautiful combination of pictures and stories.

*ehu. said...

He must be very special and extraordinary, if someone like you adores him. The picture off you two dancing made me tear up. What a very special relationship you two share.

Jennifer said...

That is so, so, so sweet. I love all the sweet photos. What a great brother! (I love your "revenge" photo, too! ha)