Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Brithday Big Girl!


Molly turned four yesterday and I can not believe my baby is growing up! She is a great kid and we feel so lucky to have her. She loves animals and babies (she prays every night for a brother, a sister, a dog and a cat)! She loves gymnastics and does really well at it and she loves the colors pink and green. If she has a treat she almost always wants to save some of it for someone else and after a tantrum she always comes up to me later in the day and says she is sorry for doing whatever it was she was doing. She LOVES her cousins on both sides. I love seeing her interact with them. She is much more comfortable and bold around cousins than she is with her friends. I find it fascinating because she doesn't see her cousins very often.
We love this little girl. We really, really love her!






She chose Chicken Cordon Bleu and mashed potatoes for dinner.





We let Molly cut her own cake this year. Sarah grew up with the tradition that the birthday kid always gets to serve there own cake which meant a lot of awkwardly cut pieces of cake. In true Molly fashion she was very precise with her cuts. She wanted it done right.



She has been asking for this jewelry box for over a year now. She has played with it so much. I was worried she would get it and then never play with it, but so far she has played with it a lot. She had to put her jewelry in it right away.

Happy Birthday Mollykins!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Molly! Great job on the cake cutting. I can't believe she is already 4. I'm pretty sure I bought that same jewlery box for Anna for Christmas. She loves it too.

Janell said...

I think she can cut a cake better than I'm able!

Jennifer said...

She is so beautiful! I can't believe she's 4. I love the whole beautiful table and cake you did for her! Wow.

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Molly! A beautiful jewelry box for such a beautiful girl!

Trent and Meg said...

Oh yea!!!! Happy birthday to your sweet little bean--what a cutie :D