Sunday, January 29, 2012

Time for an update!

It has been a while since we have posted anything. We have had a lot going on in the past month, but no pictures to show for it.

On New Years eve we moved from West Lafayette to the Indianapolis area for Nathan to start his new job.
We are happy to be staying in Indiana. If you had asked me a few years ago if I would have wanted to stay, my answer would have been an absolute, "NO!", but Indiana has really grown on me and I was really excited to be able to stay here. I am also excited to be close to my friends in West Lafayette. There are some amazing women there that I am glad I can live semi close to.




Molly has been busy trying on every head band she owns, practicing gymnastics, growing taller, singing and running around the house. She really misses her old friends, but she has LOVED moving up to the sunbeams class at church and is making new friends there. She is pretty desperate for playmates. She invited the grocery store clerk to come play at our house and a little girl she met at the mall. She is a fun little girl and I am grateful for her.

More to come. Be patient with us. We will try and get a tour of our house up here soon.

6 comments:

The Asays said...

SO glad you are still Hoosiers!

Lauren M said...

I want to come play with Molly. :)

Christie said...

So funny! Brooke did the exact same thing with her headbands this week, too!

Jennifer said...

Oh, you're in Indy!! I served a little of my mission there. Nice place. When we were job hunting, a few jobs were available in the N. Indianapolis area (Carmel, Fishers), and I decided I would TOTALLY go back to Indiana. I hope you love it there, and--yeah--it would be really nice to still be pretty close to friends. I hope Nathan enjoys his new job. (p.s. msg me on fb with your new address) Looking forward to more posts and updates. Great to catch up! I *LOVE* Molly's headbands. Awesome picture!

Ben & Rachel said...

So cute! Keep the posting coming

Pam said...

Where is the video of Molly doing a one arm cartwheel?