Friday, September 23, 2011

Clark and Chrisitie's visit

Clark, Christie, Hannah, Grace, Peter and Brooke came next to visit our house. We played a lot of games and had a great time. The moment those kids walked in to the door Molly attacked them. I was really happy to see how much she loves her cousins. She definatley plays differently with them then her friends.


Brooke was nice enough to let Molly hold her when she woke up from a nap.



Molly and I joined C & C for a trip to Nauvoo. We had an amazing time. I had been their when I was a little girl, but I really loved learning about the early saints and the sacrifices they had to make.

These kids were so good with Molly. She loved having her cousins with her

We got to play lots of pioneer games and Molly spent a lot of time playing in this little cabin.







One of the best parts of the whole visit for Molly was having sleep overs in her room. (btw: I did not paint those walls. There were little boys that lived here before us!)

We love our nieces and Nephews and we were so happy they came to visit. They are an amazing family.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How fun! I also went to Nauvoo this summer. I'd been there about 8 years ago, but it was just absolutely phenomenal. I LOVE it there. Just LOVE it. So glad you got to go!!

Christie said...

Thanks for putting up with us! I was great to visit you guys. I will have to email you the pictures I have of Molly, although the one you got of her in the pioneer clothes is way better than mine! Thanks again!