Sunday, March 21, 2010

Last, but not least

Eleven years ago today I had my mission farewell.Going on a mission was a great thing for me. I learned a lot and I pull from those experiences often. I miss Croatia, and I am grateful that I was able to meet the people I met and learn the things I learned.
I was also grateful that I was able to be at two of my best friends' weddings and two of my brothers' weddings. Both couples had their weddings planned for later in the year. I was so excited when they told me they had moved them up. This picture is from my open house with the new additions to the family!
It was a crazy weekend to say the least!

5 comments:

Kate said...

That sounds like a very busy weekend!

I can't believe how young you look-- I would have guessed 16 in this picture, not 21:) (That is a good thing:))

Jennifer said...

Wow! What an amazing time! That is so exciting, and how great they moved their weddings up so you could be there! That's awesome. My mission farewell was on Mothers Day, and my mom said it was the best Mothers Day present she could get. I always think of that on Mothers Day now! Cool flashback--thanks for sharing.

Sister Mullen said...

Pam looks beautiful and non the worse for the busy, busy weekend. Andrew, however, looks exhausted. It was probably just a blink at the wrong time, but the results were cute considering the events. Fun to see pictures of your family.

Ben & Rachel said...

What a weekend! So glad we moved the wedding up so you could be there!

Mary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.