Thursday, November 12, 2009

Molly's Room

About a month ago I woke up to a big thud followed by screaming. Molly had climbed out of her crib. She was a little less graceful then she had hoped but, she was successful in getting us to take the bar off her bed. I decided to re-arrange her whole room and finally finish the "M-O-L-L-Y" letters for her wall. ( I bought them last February) So here she is in her room









Now we don't get woken up by a thud and screaming, but we do get woken up by little pitter patter coming towards our room...VERY early in the morning. She is loving her new freedom. I am missing her crib!





11 comments:

Trent and Meg said...

Sarah--she is such a sweetheart :) Transitioning between a crib and a bed she can get out of can't be easy...but it'll be good :)

Kate said...

The room looks awesome! I love the Molly letters! Nice job! She sure looks happy in her room!

james and tara said...

so cute...looks like you have lots of wall space for cute pictures of little miss molly. I love the pinks...what fun to have a girl.

mcshammd6 said...

Keeping kids in bed during the night is tough. She is growing so fast. Cute room. I love pink.

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful room!!! I remember those days--patter of little feet at any time of day or night. I think the "newness" wore off after a while, if I remember right. I love the M-O-L-L-Y! So cute!!

Mary Kalree said...

Darling room, darling Molly. I know what you mean about the pitter patter of feet at 6am. Not so cute.

merrilykaroly said...

What a fun bedroom! All girly and stuff. Yeah, I am keeping jr in a crib as loooong as I can....

Boop said...

I am loving her bedroom! Bummer on the early morning wake-ups. Sorry to tell you they don't end:(

Heather Davies said...

Looks like I just stepped into Pottery Barn Kids! Maybe Rocky and I are evil, but we put one of those kid proof things on the inside of Ryder's door. He can't come out and he just knocks when he wakes up. Man, I sound like I'm torturing my child!

krimmeez said...

Her room is soo cute! I love all the pink. Good luck with getting her to stay in bed. THe joys of them growing up.

Sarah said...

That's a big milestone! She's won her freedom. Great job with her room.