Saturday, October 17, 2009

Puppies and Pillows

Have we mentioned Molly is obsessed with dogs! Grana and Tibu sent her these little puppies, and Grana made each one a little puppy bed. Molly LOVES them! She kisses them and puts them to bed, and sometimes just carries them around. I would love to know what goes on in her head as she plays with these puppies.











Every morning Molly and I have a making the bed game. I pretend I cant find her as I make the bed on top of her and then when I do find her, she has to be plopped down in the center of the pillows. Sometimes she will stay there for quite a while just relaxing in the pillows!











13 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

I want to hang out with Molly on the pillows. I would probably stay longer than she stays! She looks very content and so sweet.

Sister Mullen said...

OOps, I went back to comment on the first pictures and realized they were combined with the pillow pictures. Love the picture of all her curls, so pretty. We're glad she likes the puppies.

Kate said...

What a fun kid! She looks so cozy on those pillows! She and Ellie will have a ball at Christmas time looking at dogs!

mbreck said...

She is so beautiful. What a doll.

Mark and Karen said...

Those little animal toys are a big hit at our house and they still get played with even though my girls are getting older.

I too would love to hang out in pillows for a while. Too cute!

Jennifer said...

Those are all such cute pictures. I love the pillow pics. We also had a dog lover (well, I guess she sort of still is) and I LOVED the stuffed animals from Toys R Us because they looked like real dogs. She LOVED it. And we didn't have to get her a real dog. LOL

krimmeez said...

So Cute! I love when they start to do pretend play. She looks so cute in the pillows :)

DM Everitts said...

Molly you are too cute. My girls would love the puppies on the pillows too, they love anything small like that to play with!! I also like relxing on pillows.

Boop said...

How did you end up with toy dogs and I had to end up with the real one?

Carlin misses Molly, too! She wants her to come back:)

Trent and Meg said...

So cute!! Thanks for sharing :) What a sweetheart :)

The Rasmussens said...

Too cute!!

Lexey said...

Molly is a cute little girl! Those dogs and pillows are so fun! Alaina would love them too! I love the curls!!

mcshammd6 said...

Love the puppy toys. My girls still play puppies and I won't tell their ages.