Friday, July 17, 2009

Ear tubes part 2

For some reason blogger won't let me write anything in the post with the pictures. So I just decided to do a seperate post.

Molly's tube in her right ear has been clogged since it was put in back in February. After getting so sick a few weeks ago we decided to fix the problem. She went back in to surgery this morning, and everything went great. Last time she woke up from surgery and she was miserable. This time, she woke up happy and was crazy Hyper all morning. I finally got her down and she is doing fantastic! I am glad it is all over with and hopefully we wont have any more ear infection problems for a while!

6 comments:

Sister Mullen said...

Woooohoooo! Hurray for healthy ears. We grateful she did so well.

Kate said...

Did she get new pjs for her surgery? That is a great tradition!:)

Ben & Rachel said...

I am soooo glad she is feeling better!

Andrea said...

I am So happy it was smooth, Ear tubes are a bummer.. Good to be proactive and just get it fixed..
Hope she is Feeling better :)

Sarah said...

So sorry she has so many problems with those darn ears. Hopefully this will fix things for her.

Janell said...

Random fact: the surgery to have tubes put in my ears is my third earliest memory.