Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day!

Nathan hates it when I put "cheesy" stuff up on our blog. So I have decided to not consult him on this posting. He is such an amazing person, husband and father I feel like he deserves a little credit! So if you are like Nathan and you don't like the cheese...go ahead and skip this one!

I love this picture of Molly because she was looking right at Nathan and stopped crying for a split second. It was her first look at her Daddy and it was caught on camera.

I sometimes let Molly cry in her bed to see if she will calm herself down. One of Nathan's favorite things to do is "rescue" her.

This is what she looks like when she sees you! It is so rewarding to see how happy she is, but I love watching how happy it makes Nathan when she smiles at him!



Nathan truly loves his little girl. I couldn't ask for a better father for Molly! He is kind, compassionate, loving, gentle and good. He sets a great example with his life and the way he has chosen to live. Since this is the first father's day I have ever celebrated for a father in my life, I cant help but be grateful. I am so lucky to have him as a husband and Molly is equally as lucky to have him as a father. When she was born, the first thing I told her when I was alone with her was how lucky she was because she has the best daddy in the world.

7 comments:

Nathan said...

[Gag!]

Just kidding. That Nathan guy sounds like a nice fellow.

Sister Mullen said...

I agree with the previous posting, that Nathan guy... he sounds okay. It's wonderful to see your children love their children. You are all three blessed. p.s. That Molly girl... the cutest!

Charlie and Amparo said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! Daddy Nathan

Charlie and Amparo said...

I love her shorts and her polo shirt.
-am

Margaret said...

It's no fair to make my cry at work. I love you guys, and I MISS YOU SARAH!!!

Sarah said...

That is the sweetest thing. Hooray for wonderful husbands. I love the people that raised these kind men. There's nothing better. Molly is a lucky, lucky girl.

Emily said...

This is so sweet! I love that first picture of her looking up at him from the hospital bed.
Oh..and I love your new blog look, too.