Friday, May 16, 2008

Baby Blue!

This pretty much sums up Molly's feelings about Mother's day. She was so grumpy all day.

Nathan helped Molly make this poster for me. Apparently she screamed the whole time and refused to open her fist. (Nathan was trying to get her to put a hand print on the card.)


Molly hanging out.


Yep! Molly may only be 11 weeks old, but I found her in her room reading a book. She is so advanced. (Or her Mom is a nerd and made her pose for the picture.)



Yesterday it was SO beautiful outside. When Nathan got home from work we all walked over to the park and enjoyed the weather.




She seems to love the outdoors! Everytime we take her outside she just seems so content.



I love this picture because you can really see just how blue her eyes are.


5 comments:

B. said...

Maybe she just wanted to go outside on mothers day, Gee you two. That picture is great of her and Nate crying. You two are so great! Sarah, I love the one of Molly reading, I knew you would be such a fun little mom.

Charlie and Amparo said...

Awww, Molly is super adorable. Can't wait to actually hold her. And...can't wait for her to wear the outfits.

30 year-old Dad said...

That pink jogging suit is awesome!

Sean and Kate said...

I think Molly has amazing eyes and she has the best little smiles! She is SOOOO cute!

Sarah said...

She looks like she enjoys reading. :) Hey, I need stroller advice. Got anything for me?