Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Here we go!


Well, Here we go! We are going to try and do this whole blog thing. We are living in Vancouver, Washington and really enjoying it. Married life is great, and we are expecting a baby in February. We recently found out it will be a girl! Pink things are starting to take over our house. It is so much fun! We cant wait to meet her. I am most curious to see what she looks like. I have this funny feeling that I will feel like I have seen her before which is strange considering I have no idea what she will look like. I dont know if that makes sense. It seems like not a whole lot that I say lately has made sense. I have been feeling like I am losing my mind. I was told that is a normal pregnancy thing, but it feels weird none the less.

6 comments:

Laurel said...

You guys look great! And I can't wait for your little girl to arrive either. It is especially fun for me to see Randall with our girls--there is a really tender bond between fathers and daughters. I guess my advice is to take lots of pictures (but most of us don't have trouble remembering on the first one anyway). They grow up so quickly and it is fun to remember when they were tiny!

Janina Herbert said...

CUTE!!!! GAH! I AM SO HAPPY YOU TWO ARE MARRIED!!! :):):):):) yay for your blog - i love it! and don't worry, i don't think you could ever go crazy :) love and miss you! it was so good talking with you last week - i really missed you! i'm glad we're communicating again! MERRY CHRISTMAS! send nathan our love!

Janina Herbert said...

sarah!!!! i hope you're doing well and that you're enjoying your christmas break! where are you 2 spending christmas this year? i hope it was a blast! anyways, I TAGGED YOU! so check out my blog to see what to do! love you and can't wait to talk to you again! (hopefully next week when I get back in LA). love you!

Janina Herbert said...

ok sarah, i understand that you don't want to put pictures up of yourself right now b/c you're pregnant...but come on!! can't you atleast take pictures of your surroundings?! or write posts?! i check your blog everyday in the hopes that i'll see something new, but NOTHING! :(:(:( haha, i guess i should just call you if i want updates :) i miss you, by the way! i'm sorry i've taken so long to call you! my auditions are in 2 weeks, so i'll call you after then, if that's alright :) love and miss you and hope you, nathan, and baby are doing well!

Janell said...

I'd heard through the grapevine you two were expecting! Congratulations!

I love Janina's long series of comments =)

Cameron's Corner said...

Oh boy, did you say crazy? I think that you may remember what crazy is for real, and that's not you, bat-man thats not you.